Thursday, December 11, 2008

JUST FOR YOU











لاورفا.کام

every night I feel so low


Count the hours they go so
slow


I know the sound of your voice


Can save my soul


City lights
, streets of gold


Look out my window to the world below


Moves so fast and it
feels so cold


And I`m all alone


Don`t let me die


I`m losing my
mind


Baby just give me a sign


And now that you`re gone


I just wanna be with you


And I can`t go on


I wanna be with you


Wanna be with you


I
can`t sleep and I`m up all night


Through these tears I try to smile


I know
the touch of your hand


Can save my life


Don`t let me down


Come to me
now


I got to be with you some how


And now that you`re gone


Who am I
with-out you now


I can`t go on


I just wanna be with
you

No comments: